Washington State Patrol
- Twenty-three Firefighters Begin Recruit Academy Training
For previous media releases, please see our Media Release Archive.
To subscribe to these alerts, click here and go after the directions on "How to Sign Up".
- About Us » Accreditation – Awards and Honors – Executive Staff – Fallen Officers – Mission and Goals – Our Organization – WSP History and more . . .
- Community Outreach » El Protector Program – Kiwanis Law Enforcement Career Camp – Problem Oriented Public Safety – Tissue Donation Program and more . . .
- Crime & Safety » AMBER Center – Criminal History – Forensic Laboratory – Homeland Security – Investigations – Missing Persons – Most Dreamed and more . . .
- Driver & Vehicle » Commercial Vehicles – Field Operations – Passenger Vehicle Equipment – Rules of the Road – Vehicle Inspections (VIN) and more . . .
- Employment » Current Job Openings – Communications Officer – Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Officer – Forensics Career – Trooper Career and more . . .
- News & Information » Agency Directory – FAQs – Media Releases – Public Information Contacts – Rules Assistance Center – Vendor Information and more . . .
- Publications » Collision Reports – Organizational Chart – Public Records Requests – Reports and Forms – Strategic Plan – Traffic Stop Data and more . . .
- State Fire Marshal » All Risk Mobilization – Fire Fatality Reporting – Fire & Life Safety Education – Fire Protection Policy Board – Fire Training Academy and more . . .
For extra resources and information, please see the A to Z Topic Index
Please note that some of the documents provided on this page are available in Adobe PDF format only and will require the Adobe Reader in order to view or print them from your Web browser.
Click Here to Find out more!
- AMBER Alerts
- Background Checks – Observe
- Blog – Newsletter Fresh!
- Collision Records & Reports
- Compliments and Complaints
- Endangered Missing Persons
- Missing Adults of WA
- Missing Children of WA
- Missing & Exploited Children
See A-Z Index for more topics!
Visit the Newsroom for more!
For more information see the
Copyright © two thousand eight Washington State Patrol